Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rowan Turns Two

On Saturday, we attended a joint birthday party for Rowan and his friend, Lola, who were both turning two within a few days of each other. The weather was great, the babies were all on their best behavior, there were lots of crackers and juice to be consumed, there were slides and bouncy castles to play on...aside from the slight sunburn I got, it was a perfect party. Here are a few pictures taken from the day. I can't believe it's been two years ago since my little nephew was born. It seems like only yesterday that Stephen and I were lurking outside of the delivery room while Angela had him.

We also noticed that Asher and Rowan are playing together so much better now. Before long, their eight-month age difference won't be noticeable at all and they'll have so much fun getting into lots of trouble together. I mean, just look at that picture. They've both got "STINKER" written all over their faces.

14 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 4/26/2009 11:44 PM  

The boys look especially cute at their pink picnic table! Totally love Rowan's hair too! Looks like you guys had a great time, so much for all night drinking and clubbing! (:

Dawn 4/27/2009 8:59 PM  

Lori stole my comment about the cute boys at the pink table. I'm sure they will love this picture when they are teenagers!

Dawn 4/27/2009 9:00 PM  

P.S. I really do know how to spell Laurie's name....I was just typing too fast to correct myself (sorry Laurie)! :)

Kim 4/27/2009 9:14 PM  

I'm sure Lori understands, Don! :)

Love, Kym

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 4/27/2009 10:12 PM  

Oh wait, Dru told me to say hi to you guys, might as well say hi to Steven too! :P

Kim 4/27/2009 10:13 PM  

Give my love to Slone!

Unknown 4/27/2009 10:35 PM  

What the hell is wrong with you people!?

Dawn 4/28/2009 8:25 AM  

Calling me Don brings back memories of LM! I haven't been called Don since I left!

The Daily Squink 4/28/2009 3:41 PM  

Maybe we should call the boys Straight Stinker and Curly Stinker to differentiate them somehow...

Marmie 4/28/2009 6:58 PM  

I love their feet!!

Marmie 4/28/2009 6:59 PM  

I started to laugh because I was expecting to see Lola in the picture and not Asher. I couldn't figure out why she looked so wierd!!

Kim 4/28/2009 7:11 PM  

Lola was sitting there, but Asher lurked behind her until she left and then stole her chair. He's quite the gentleman, you know.

Unknown 4/29/2009 9:50 PM  

Great photos. So glad you guys made it over for the big party!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP