Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring!

72 degrees today, 80 degrees tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday, and 75 degrees on Monday? Could it be that Spring has finally decided to stop teasing us already and stay? Stephen and Asher went to the park to enjoy the weather this afternoon while I slaved away in my gray cubicle with nothing but cold, hard fluorescent lights shining down on me. Asher made Daddy take him down the slide at least 150 times, and I hear they also played on the swings and just ran around in the grass like a couple of wild men and taunted other small children who got in their way.

Above is a photo I took this evening of Stephen and Asher inspecting Marmie's beautiful tulips. I have to post this picture because I didn't get to take any pictures of them frolicking together at the park because, well, of that whole being-busy-letting-the-corporate-world-suck-my-soul-out-of-my-body-through-my-nose thing.

2 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 4/24/2009 8:42 AM  

Lucky! I wish I was playing at the park, stupid school!

Marmie 4/25/2009 6:01 PM  

My tulips actually look better with 2 handsome men behind them.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP