Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Temper Tantrums? Not THIS Guy!

Just as I received weekly e-mail updates when I was pregnant, I also receive weekly baby e-mail updates. Every week, I'm shocked at how on par they are. Like, seriously, do they have surveillance on us? This evening, I received my 45 week e-mail, and it stated that Baby is entering the age of the temper tantrum. NO WAY! All that screaming and kicking and flailing Asher has been doing lately when he doesn't get his way, you mean that's not just his little happy dance? I'll be honest, I was a bit relieved. I've been worried that maybe we've got a spoiled brat on our hands, for surely it's too early for him to be legitimately throwing temper tantrums. Alas, I guess this new pain in the ass attitude is normal. Did I just say "pain in the ass?" Oops. I meant to say "independent."

1 comments:

The Daily Squink 11/16/2008 1:35 PM  

I'm sure even his temper tantrums are adorable!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP