Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting in Touch with His Feminine Side

Well, I tried to clean out from under my bathroom sinks tonight. I tried. Actually, I did manage to get rid of several years' worth of expired medications, discolored lotions, emery boards that had lost their roughness, crusty makeup, dried-out lipsticks, and other assorted unnecessary "necessities" that I, for some strange reason, thought I shouldn't part with before this evening. I did this while Stephen was fixing a hearty chili dinner, so I had to entertain Asher at the same time. My idea of entertainment for him was to give him full access to investigate/play with/destroy every single girlie product I own. Tampons, maxi-pads, hot oil treatment, shower gel, make-up brushes, hair products, shaving cream - it was all at his fingertips. Surprisingly, Asher thought this was the most fascinating and exciting thing EVER. I probably could have worked in there for two hours and I don't think he would have gotten bored.

My cabinets are now clean and clutter-free, but that could be because my hundreds of tampons are currently strewn all over my bedroom and bathroom floors. Leave it to Asher to not put away his toys after he's finished playing with them.

4 comments:

Marmie 11/12/2008 3:41 PM  

I like the fact that you're organizing. I love it. I just wish I had more time for it!!!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 11/12/2008 3:45 PM  

Please I have 100's of photos of Drew doing that very same thing Asher is doing. zzzzz...:P

Dawn 11/12/2008 8:33 PM  

The next time I run out of tampons, I'm going to call Asher. It looks like he has been shopping at Costco.

The Daily Squink 11/14/2008 5:06 PM  

Well, at least he's chewing on the handle of the makeup brush, instead of the bristles. Rowan seems to like the taste of face powder and blush.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP