Sunday, May 04, 2008

Kitties Love Baby?

The cats were all over Asher today. During our first nap of the day (notice I said "our"), I awoke to find Sam curled up behind Asher, licking Asher's back while purring quite loudly. Then, I went in to check on Asher during his second nap and found Charlie sitting in the crib next to him. I don't think Charlie has ever climbed into the crib before because, let's face it, Charlie is adorable but dumber than a box of rocks and the most clumsy cat I've ever known. Today he managed to do it, though. Asher must have smelled like tuna or catnip today, otherwise I don't know what the sudden fascination with him was.

4 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 5/05/2008 7:46 AM  

I can't believe how big Asher is!!

The Daily Squink 5/05/2008 9:25 AM  

Is Asher in Rowan's "Up All Night Sleep All Day" shirt already? Man! I'd better get the next batch of clothes ready to go before he grows out of them!

Dawn 5/05/2008 10:13 AM  

Asher looks a lot like Emerson in the bottom picture. He may be bigger than Emerson though.

Marmie 5/06/2008 9:54 AM  

I can't get over how big that cat is!!! Do they weigh the same, too?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP