Monday, May 05, 2008

Asher's Photo Shoot

Last Saturday, my mother decided it was high time Asher Bug put his good looks on official record by having his picture taken. Much effort and time was spent on both our parts in search of the perfect outfit for him. We ended up dressing him in one outfit he already had, and one new one. We went out the night before to the Logansport Mall and scoured the two stores that are still occupants (only a slight exaggeration, unfortunately) for the outfit and, right at the last minute - literally, it was five minutes until closing at Sears - Mom found the perfect little romper for Asher - it has a gorilla on it and says "hunk". Very fitting for him, if you ask me. He was a very good model, on his best flirtatious behavior, of course, for the female photographer.

I've uploaded some of the shots here. If you want pictures, let me know which pose you like. Lord knows Mom purchased enough for everyone out there on the internet.

7 comments:

Marmie 5/05/2008 4:34 PM  

I want 1 of each. Your photographer did a much better job then Rowan got here in at Target. Grandfather made me go through them 3 times. He just grinned like he had something to do with this.

Marmie

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 5/05/2008 7:12 PM  

Well you totally know I want the one that says Hunk! Too darn cute!! He's no longer a newborn but a full-fledged baby now! :(

The Daily Squink 5/05/2008 7:14 PM  

I was just about to leave a post about how badly Rowan did at his professional photo shoot, but Mom beat me to it.

Asher's skin looks so flawless! If I didn't already know it's really like that in real life, I'd swear he'd been airbrushed just like a magazine cover.

I love number 5 in the series. What a great smile!

Anonymous,  5/05/2008 8:07 PM  

What a hot little man! They are all so cute!

Dawn 5/05/2008 8:07 PM  

Ahhhh...what a cute little man. He posed so well. I took Emerson on Friday to get her pictures taken and she cried almost the entire time. She has red eyes in all her pictures!

Anonymous,  5/05/2008 8:36 PM  

I think it is totally awesome that you used that outfit that he already had! I would take one of any of the pictures. I am not picky, so whatever you have left and can spare send my way but I really think they are all very darling and that it has been entirely too long since I have visited...i am turning out to be the worst aunt ever...hmph! We miss you guys! The real question is how many times has Adam secretly visited? Hmmm...sneaky he is!

Anonymous,  5/09/2008 4:34 PM  

Wonderful pics......

DeLisa

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP