Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Truly Outrageous Molestation of My Cell Phone

I'm one of those boring people who prefers the ringtone on her cell phone to sound like - call me crazy - a ringing phone. My brain is just far too simple to equate the sound of JT's "Sexy Back" as an incoming phone call.

This afternoon at work I heard music playing, and even though it sounded as if it was coming from within my desk drawer, I shrugged it off, thinking the attorney around the corner from me must have his radio up louder than usual. A minute later, my desk phone rang, and it was Stephen wondering why I didn't answer my phone. After explaining I never heard it ring, he told me to get my cell phone out because he was going to call me again.

That music I heard? It was my cell phone. The song it was playing? The theme song to "Jem." (Yes, she's still truly outrageous; truly, truly, truly outrageous.)

Apparently, I now have the Meow Mix theme downloaded to my phone, too. Someone was bored last night, as evidenced by the latest post on his blog.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my dear husband?

2 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 3/15/2007 3:16 PM  

Jem, that's awesome, you really are my Gemini twin. Our sense of humor is just way to much alike!!! Oh I mean, Jem, truly outrageous!

Marmie 3/23/2007 2:00 PM  

I love the pink hair. How much would that cost to have done?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP