Saturday, March 24, 2007

Addendum to Previous Post: I Told You It Was Baby Season

If you will, please refer to the second paragraph of my last post, written only a few days ago. I have two additional sets of congratulations to extend!

This morning my mom informed me that my Atlanta-dwelling cousin, Kelly, gave birth to her third child, Alyssa Jean. She is Kelly's and Shawn's second daughter. They have the most adorable babies, so although I have yet to see any pictures of Alyssa, I'm betting pretty strongly she's a hardcore cutie-patootie.

And, just when you probably thought you couldn't handle any more baby news...

By coincidence, the very next day after I wrote my last post, one of my friends announced to me that she is just over three months pregnant. Yes, Dawn and Jim (see pic below) will be welcoming a baby into their lives at the end of September!

I am quite pleased that all of the people in my life love me enough to have babies just to keep that biological clock inside of me ticking. And, I think Dawn wants me to repay her by getting pregnant myself so we can have babies close in age and have playdates together. Dawn, I'm working on that. Just for you! When I say I'll do anything for my friends, I mean anything. But not creepy stuff. And getting pregnant just because a friend wants you to definitely doesn't qualify as "creepy" or anything.

2 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 3/24/2007 9:28 PM  

I liked my picture of Dawn and Jim better, you should have said something you could have posted the one with the hearts in their eyes!!! Congrats Dawn, I'm so excited for her!!!

Kim 3/24/2007 10:44 PM  

Aw, nuts! That pic would have been awesome. Oh wait - you have a blog of your own, Laurie. You should post a congratulatory note on yours and use that picture!! I'll give you a dollar if you do!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP