Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's a Major Award

I was very pleased to see how well my father-in-law is doing at his job - it appears that after only having been working there for approximately half a year, he's already received an award for his flawless, hard work.

In the kitchen, that is.

Apparently, Joe has been deemed the Most Excellent Brownie Maker. In the office? In the city? In the state? Possibly in all lands near and far, but I'm not sure; it doesn't exactly specify. Also, I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of eating Joe's brownies, so I can't yet fully endorse this claim. (I need proof, Neener.) He did, however, make some very tasty lentil soup for dinner on Sunday, so I do believe it is quite possible he could have sweet brownie making skills, as well. But, I primarily want to know what the heck was in those brownies that inspired someone to create such an award, and to give out the title of "Most Excellent" Brownie Maker. Is it possible that Bill & Ted are working in this office?

3 comments:

The Daily Squink 2/22/2007 5:10 PM  

Well, my stars! I didn't know anything about this! What a wonderful award Dad got. I'll have to call and officially congratulate him tonight.

Jeff 2/22/2007 9:24 PM  

Its does my heart good to see a Bill & Ted reference. They don't make em like that anymore.

Anonymous,  3/11/2007 9:39 PM  

It's nice to be appreciated. Now I suppose someone will try to tell me that their brownies are better than mine.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP