Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thank You Letter to My Mother-in-Law

Dearest Maryann,


Thank you so much for the M&M's you sent home with Stephen the other night. I'm not sure if they were meant specifically for me or not, but I'd like you to know I've decided this evening to take over custody of them. For the first couple of nights after they arrived, I managed to keep my distance. I figured you must be trying to play some sort of cruel joke on me - who gives a three pound bag of peanut M&M's to a girl with no self control? I was determined to prove you wrong - I can be strong and keep out of the candy! But, tonight, Stephen's cell phone was turned off, so I couldn't get ahold of him and find out what time he'd be getting home. I figured I'd better have a "snack" because it might be late before he arrived home and we could eat dinner together. My "snack" quickly turned into a bellyache.

Oh, how I love you, peanut M&M's. I hope your three pounds of chocolate-y, peanut-y goodness will last for a long, long time. Or at least through the weekend.

Love,
Kim

1 comments:

Marmie 12/01/2006 3:51 PM  

You are soooo funny. Would I really try to make you fat?????

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP