Saturday, November 11, 2006

Angie Gets Saved By The Bell-Ding

My friend, Angie, recently shared with me some of her photos of her wild night out for Halloween. I just had to share this picture - recognize the man in it? It's the guy who played Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell! Looks like Angie was a bad girl and was sent to the principal's office. Who knew she'd be rubbing elbows with such high-profile celebrities now that she's living in Chicago? Who knew Mr. Belding would be looking so old? And the real question I know Angie's wondering, why the heck couldn't it have been Zach or Slater there that night?! Angie, just be thankful it wasn't Screech. We all know what he's been up to...

1 comments:

Angela 11/11/2006 4:59 PM  

Screech was suppose to be there...I guess Belding is his "backup" I don't know how I'm going to top partying with Mr Belding...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP