Monday, November 20, 2006

The Big Three

Yesterday was Ella's third birthday. I'm frankly a little shocked at this, because I swear she should only be about a year old now. She spent her special day talking about her cake, looking at her cake, asking to open her presents, begging to eat her cake, pleading to open her presents, looking at her cake some more, opening her presents, begging to eat her cake, and then finally eating her cake. There are a few pictures here of the birthday girl, but I didn't take as many as I would have liked because she scolded me numerous times that I'd taken enough pictures. I guess sometimes it must be irritating to be the center of the universe.

1 comments:

The Daily Squink 11/21/2006 12:02 PM  

A girl who loves cake more than anything in the world is a girl after my own heart.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP