Monday, December 13, 2010

Go, Mr. Pickles, Go!

Henry is SO close to crawling, he can taste it! Look at this little booger, all in a perfect crawling stance. But then - doh! - he starts bouncing his butt and slides himself backwards. He rolls and scoots himself really well now - he just hasn't quite figured out the whole direction thing, yet. It's only going to be a matter of time and I'll be struggling to keep him in the same room with me.

He's also able to get into a sitting position on his own now. Stephen said yesterday after Henry did this, "Hey! When did he start doing that?" Like a good, caring mother, I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I dunno. Huh. I guess that is new. Must have just started doing it. I guess." You mean he didn't come out of the womb sitting up on his own? How quickly I forget.

3 comments:

The Daily Squink 12/14/2010 9:21 AM  

I recognize that sweater and hat! The look on his face is SOOO cute in this photo...

Kim 12/14/2010 12:59 PM  

Oh yes, I remember giving that sweater to Rowan as one of his first Christmas presents! The hat is a little small for his big noggin, but it works!

Marmie 12/15/2010 6:11 PM  

His cheeks are of the softest kissing material, ever!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP