Friday, November 05, 2010

Since Winter Is Obviously Right Around the Corner...

I've had to wear my coat to work for the past week, it was sleeting on my way home at lunch, and the number of leaves on the ground is beginning to outnumber those on the trees.

Winter is coming!

Since the next round of pictures I take will probably involve snow, I thought I'd go ahead and post a few pictures I took last weekend of Henry playing in the leaves.

These are some of the good pictures. Most of the pictures, however, were of him eating leaves or trying to eat the pumpkin. And notice that Asher is not seen in these pictures. Asher was busy running around behind me like a busy little squirrel frantically searching for nuts. He has apparently decided that he will no longer participate in posed photos if it requires holding still or looking at the camera.

2 comments:

Marmie 11/10/2010 9:48 PM  

He's such a sweet baby. I can't stop kissing him!!!!

Dresses by Lola's Mom 11/18/2010 8:02 PM  

These photos are SO SWEET!!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP