Thursday, August 12, 2010

And He Continues to Grow

Henry had his four-month checkup on Monday and, no shocker, he's still a big boy. He's in the 90th percentile for height at 26 inches long, and remains in the 95th percentile for weight, at 17 pounds, 14 ounces.

I had no idea all those steroids would pass into my breastmilk - honestly!

In the past week, he's apparently started rolling over, too, although we haven't witnessed it firsthand. We always put him to sleep on his back like they say you're supposed to, but a few times we've found him in the morning lying on his stomach. He's also getting better and better at grabbing toys (and faces and hair and glasses...) and stuffing them into his little mouth.

He's pretty cute.


(Thanks for the picture, Jamie! I couldn't find a recent full-body shot of Henry in my stash, so I thought I'd use this one. I thought it was a pretty cute shot of Mom and Henno!)

3 comments:

Marmie 8/13/2010 7:08 PM  

Angela loved picking him up yesterday. Reminded her of Rowan.

The Daily Squink 8/19/2010 2:30 PM  

Yes, he's so much like Rowan was at this age – nice and healthy and super cuddly. The difference is that he's got the jimmy legs all the time. He wiggled the whole time I was holding him!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 8/22/2010 4:57 PM  

What's with your kids and the jimmy legs Kim! You know I got to watch Asher for a week when he was a baby, when's Henry coming over? Although he's got big shoes to fill, Sloan and Drew love Asher!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP