Monday, January 18, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Well I thought that I had made a post but I guess it didn't take. This just goes to show that I need to do this more often. Here's what I had written:

I'm home after a painful week at the hospital. I now have three weeks of doing nothing but put my foot in the air. I already feel awful about all the stuff Kim now has to do while all I can do is sit on my ass.

I'm sorry, Sweetheart. I wish I could do more.


Dad was here today and did an excellent job of getting me the few things I needed and also corralling the quickly building fury that is Asher. Thanks for your help, Dad, and I look forward to more quality help in the very near future. Angie will be here for the next two days and I know Kim is looking forward to some more femininity in the house.

3 comments:

The Daily Squink 1/18/2010 4:25 PM  

I am glad you are home, but I've been so worried about how you are holding up! Are you feeling any better?

Kim 1/20/2010 10:52 AM  

Steve, you're a great patient - I don't mind nursing you back to health at all! The timing of all of this could have been a little better, though...You know, if I weren't big and pregnant, I would be a much better nurse - you hadn't thought of that, had you? I'm not looking forward to you and Asher being gone next week...maybe you'll have a miraculous recovery over the weekend! :)

Marmie 1/20/2010 8:27 PM  

I want to see a picture of your xray.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP