Sunday, May 03, 2009

No Time for Clothes

Dressing Asher is usually a fairly difficult task; Heaven forbid he sit still for three minutes. We typically have to chase him down to get his pants on him, corner him to put that second sock on, tackle him to get his shirt on over his head. And I don't even want to discuss the wrestling matches involved in diaper changes. Yesterday was no exception. For some reason, I could not get that second sleeve on him. I may as well have been trying to dress a slippery, flopping fish out of water. I finally just gave up and let him run around like this until he settled down.

The headband? I did that just for my own amusement. And it never fails: that was the one thing I put on him that he didn't fight me with.

4 comments:

Marmie 5/04/2009 6:17 PM  

My baby is so sweet!

The Daily Squink 5/05/2009 5:33 AM  

Maybe he's just going for the Flashdance look. Don't stifle his creativity, Kim!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 5/05/2009 7:17 PM  

I was thinking Rambo/Flashdance!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP