Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dinner Time Isn't Always Painful

I know I tend to make it sound like Asher never eats anything, which is often the way it feels to me. But, there are some joyous occasions when he surprises me and totally pigs out on something weird like fish sticks or lima beans.

Below is a video of Asher chowing down on my corn-on-the-cob during dinner with my parents yesterday evening. Asher had his own corn, which I cut off the cob for him, but my rod of corny bliss must have been much more appetizing to him, as he whined for it until I finally handed it over to him. There is also some riveting discussion in the background regarding my step-dad's ability to take pictures with his cell phone. At least, Asher finds it pretty amusing for a couple of seconds.

4 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 5/27/2009 8:37 AM  

I love when babies think they are part of the conversation and can totally understand everything that is being said! Too cute! BTW did he get any corn off that cob or was he just gumming it?

Kim 5/27/2009 11:41 AM  

He did manage to get quite a bit of corn off. Of course, the skin of the corn was all left behind!

Marmie 5/28/2009 6:03 PM  

W/butter and salt?

The Daily Squink 6/01/2009 12:23 PM  

Well of course your corn was cooler - it had handles!

I love him joining in the laughter with everyone else at the table.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP