Monday, October 20, 2008

A Year Since My Shower

This afternoon, I was filling in the date on some pleadings at work and thought the date looked awfully familiar. It took me a few minutes to figure it out, but I finally realized my baby shower was a year ago today. It seems unbelievable that it's been a year since everyone gathered in celebration of Asher's upcoming arrival and showered us with gifts. To say the year has flown by would be the world's biggest understatement. On the other hand, it feels like that was another lifetime. I know there was life before Asher, but I honestly can't remember what that life was like. Free time? Sleep? Worries that didn't revolve around real scary shit, like your kid dying? I'm not sure I'd be able to function again with all that peace of mind and body.

1 comments:

Marmie 10/21/2008 2:29 PM  

Here I thought it was on the 12th. I don't have one thing out for autumn this year and to think of all the stuff I decorated with last year is all boxed up in the bsmt. We need to plan another party of some sort.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP