Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Latest Skills

This picture illustrates the two things Asher does all the time lately: blow raspberries and stand up. He is a constant ball of motion, and if you try to slow him down in any way, he'll show you his dissatisfaction. With lots of spit. It takes a ton of talent to do both at the same time, but Asher's been practicing so much lately that he has it down to a fine art. Notice how he not only can blow raspberries and stand up at the same time, but he can do it one handed. Amazing.

4 comments:

Dawn 9/10/2008 10:33 PM  

What a talented little boy!

Anonymous,  9/11/2008 10:19 AM  

Wow......I wish I were that talented..Kim, you may get to quit your job sooner than you think..Looks like Asher's going to go straight to the top with those skills..

DeLisa

holly_217 9/11/2008 2:48 PM  

He is soooo handsome! And seems so much bigger than he did in July when I saw you guys! Sucks how time starts speeding up the minute they're born doesn't it!! Now if only pregnancy would go so quickly!!!!

Kim 9/12/2008 9:40 AM  

Hi, Holly! I think he's grown a lot since July, too. My pregnancy actually seemed to fly by...well, except for the early months when I was nauseous all the time - I thought I'd never feel better!

How are your house and "other" plans going?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP