Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun with Aunt Jamie & Cousin Ella

My sister and niece have gone back to Virginia after having spent nearly three weeks in Indiana at my mom's visiting. It'd only been a couple of months since we'd seen them, but a couple of months is a long time for a baby. I think Asher enjoyed his visits with them more this time than he did back in early June, simply because he's developed so much since then. He is absolutely in awe of Cousin Ella. All of the commotion and chaos of a four year-old girl may drive us old geezers insane, but, to Asher, she is the most mesmerizing and fascinating creature that has ever appeared before his eyes. I think Ella is really happy that he finally pays attention to her, too; after all, she did wait patiently (and I use that term loosely) for nine months for his arrival, only to be greeted by a semi-conscious blob who wouldn't even look at her on command, let alone play with her. It's been fun watching the two of them play together and bond, and I'm sure the next time they visit they'll find even more mischief to make.

Jamie's photos from the zoo (Since I left my memory card at home, I didn't get to take any pictures - thanks for sharing them, Jamie!)

Photos from the Children's Museum (Some of Jamie's photos are mixed in, too.)

Photos from Chuck E. Cheese

2 comments:

Marmie 9/14/2008 6:28 PM  

Ella is such a striking little girl.
Her mother will have to lock her up in a tower when she gets older.

Marmie 9/14/2008 6:30 PM  

Were you the only ones at CC's.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP