Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Had a Baby & Finally Have the Pics to Prove It

Not sure if you noticed or not, but I never made available the pictures that were taken at the hospital when Asher was born or the pictures from the month of January. What had happened was I lost all of those pictures when Stephen reformatted the computer mid-January. For some reason, the pictures suddenly became corrupt and the computer wouldn't open them. On top of that, I couldn't locate the memory card on which the "original" pictures were located. I was devastated. Then, after several weeks, I found the memory card - it had fallen into one of Asher's drawers. I gleefully bolted downstairs and put the card into the computer only to find a whopping eleven pictures on the card. Somehow, almost all of the pictures had been deleted off of it.

Luckily, Stephen had made a CD for my step-mom of these photos, and it finally occurred to us we could get the pictures back from this CD. DUH! So, this weekend, she brought us the CD and now I'm a happy girl again. I had been so sad thinking Asher's first month was gone forever!

Looking back through these, it feels like it's been ten forevers ago since they were taken. Our baby is so different than the one in those first few cold, gray weeks in January; it's amazing how much he's changed in just seven months.

For a trip down memory lane, here are photos from my hospital stay, and here are January's pictures.

1 comments:

Marmie 8/12/2008 9:40 PM  

I had forgotten how tiny his little feet were. Well, they still are compared to chubba footed Rowan.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP