Wednesday, August 20, 2008

He Stands!

Last night while in his crib, Asher nonchalantly sat up, grabbed the rails, pulled himself to his knees, and then pulled himself up to standing. I excitedly exclaimed for Stephen to look - Asher is standing! Then, Stephen nonchalantly said Asher had already done this for him on a few occasions over the past day or two.

Bastard.

It's okay, though. I witnessed the first times he rolled over and sat up on his own, and both times Stephen wasn't there to see it. So, I guess I can live with Stephen claiming this milestone. I guess...

I was able to catch it on camera tonight. What a little stinker butt!

4 comments:

The Daily Squink 8/21/2008 9:20 PM  

Good job, Asher! You look so cuddly in those PJs...

And yes Kim, you may be right about my belly button. Things just aren't the same down there since I've had Rowan.

Dawn 8/21/2008 10:01 PM  

Does Asher know how to sit back down? The first couple of times Emerson stood up she cried because she couldn't figure out how to sit back down.

Em stood early too so I bet Asher will follow in her footsteps and walk early!

Kim 8/21/2008 10:25 PM  

I don't think he's stood long enough yet to get a chance to want to sit back down; he just ends up falling over because he gets all excited and spazzes out.

Anonymous,  9/02/2008 9:47 AM  

He's growing up sooo quickly. Ok, wait for him to jump out of the crib..

DeLisa

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP