Sunday, August 03, 2008

Better Late than Never...

I am SO belated in writing my congratulatory post to The Squinkors, it's embarrassing. I am the WORST SISTER-IN-LAW EVER. Especially considering the fact that Angela is providing another cousin for Asher to play with, you'd think I would be a little more vocal about my appreciation.

Yes, Angela and Jeff are going to have another baby at the end of January - we're so excited! I learned from one of their Twitter tweets that they will find out the gender on September 3. A girl would be nice for them since they already have a boy, but boys are so much fun that if there's another added to the bunch, we'll be thrilled. So basically, we're just ecstatic to be getting another baby! Asher is happy, too, because then he won't be the "baby" of the family anymore. Actually, her due date is perfect for me because, knowing me, I'll be feeling all nostalgic and sentimental in January since Asher will be turning a YEAR OLD. (YIKES!) It'll be good to have a newborn to love on at that time of year to kind of give me that baby fix I'll be craving.

I just know Rowan is going to LOVE having a little brother or sister to play with. He's such a good boy - when we were in Dayton last weekend, he was helping push Asher's stroller AND not once did he bully Asher. He'll be the perfect big brother, I just know it.

Congratulations, Brown Family! Angela, I need to see more pregnancy posts on your blog...you know, when you don't feel like death warmed over.

3 comments:

The Daily Squink 8/04/2008 4:13 PM  

Thanks Kim! Hey, that family portrait of us turned out pretty good. Maybe you should shoot over a hi-res version to me...

I was planning on doing a pregnancy post soon, but I wanted to get a shot of The Belly first.

Kim 8/04/2008 9:59 PM  

Unfortunately, that's my GOOD copy of the photo. It was really dark since the light was coming in from behind you, so I had to lighten it up, which made it look a little fuzzy. Never fails!

Can't wait for The Belly photo!

Marmie 8/05/2008 5:43 PM  

I liked those monthly photos you used to publish, so I think monthly ones from Angela will be enlightening! Yes, we're very excited, also. This one will be number 6 for Grandfather and me.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP