Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bye Bye Aunt Jamie & Ella Bella

Jamie and Ella left this evening after spending six days with us caring for Asher while we worked. Asher will dearly miss gazing at his pretty aunt and curiously observing all the energy wrapped up in his cousin. I will dearly miss having two extra sets of hands helping me out and the company of Ella while I pump Asher's milk. Even if she does point and laugh at my "beeps."

Asher also wanted to thank Aunt Jamie for cleaning him up after his most destructive diaper ever yesterday. He says no one cleans up poop quite like his auntie.

3 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 6/08/2008 12:13 AM  

You know how much I love Asher bug, but I gotta give a shout out to Miss Ella Bella, she's absolutely to die for, what a little beauty queen. She looks like a little fairy on a tulip! (;

Dawn 6/09/2008 11:55 AM  

I like how Ella rubs Asher's head.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP