Monday, March 17, 2008

Don't Eat the Pictures!

Look what my dear husband found for me! It's a clip from one of my favorite childhood movies, Sesame Street's "Don't Eat the Pictures." We've been singing the chorus of this song for years to our cats, changing the words as appropriate. Most commonly inserted words in place of "pictures" include: rubber band, plastic bag, puke (Sam likes to "clean up" cat vomit; doesn't matter if it's his or another cat's), wrapper, and baby toy. I'm sure that in a few months when Asher begins "mouthing" everything we'll be singing it a lot more.

Yes, I'm a big dork. But, if nothing else, I thought my mom and sister would enjoy this...

3 comments:

Marmie 3/18/2008 7:15 PM  

My favorite one is when they all clap at different rates and it makes great music. Steve, find that one for me, please????

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 3/18/2008 7:56 PM  

I didn't need a posting of cookie monster to know you were a big dork. Heeeeelllllloooooo!!!

The Daily Squink 3/19/2008 8:59 AM  

I watched The Street all the time when I was little and never remember seeing this one. It must have been after my time.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP