Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's a boy!

I am reporting live from the scene. Kim and Stephen have had a beautiful baby boy! He arrived at 7:42p.m. weighing in at 8 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long. Everything went great. She pushed for about 45 minutes and once he started out he came quickly. Stephen, Kim's mom and Jamie were in the room during the glorious moment. Stephen's mom, Bob, Ella and I waited impatiently for the news right outside the door. Ella I believe said "I want to see my new baby cousin" about ninety-six times.

Mom is currently breast feeding with Stephen's encouragement. There will be more news posted soon with a long awaited picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  1/02/2008 10:45 PM  

Congrats Kim and Stephen!! I cannot not wait to see baby Neener and know his REAL name (:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 1/02/2008 11:49 PM  

CONGRATS I'm so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait for the next posting!!

Dawn 1/03/2008 8:28 AM  

Congratulations!

Anonymous,  1/04/2008 11:52 AM  

I am so excited for you too! Congratulations!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP