Tuesday, March 06, 2007

How Normal People Store Their Underwear

I don't know which is more interesting about this picture: the fact that we have several boxes of men's underwear strewn across the office floor, or the cat who has made himself cozy by nestling himself in the midst of pictures of hunky tighty-whitey clad men.

Our office tends to be the junk dumping grounds of the house. One of my goals for the year is to get it cleaned up again. I did this last year, but alas, it's long since been trashed. I blame having too much stuff and not enough storage space, because I'm sure our laziness has absolutely nothing to do with it. Anyway, the year's only a quarter over, so I have plenty of time to accomplish my goal and, besides, if I clean it up now, chances are someone will just mess it up again before the year's over. Then, does the fact that it was once clean even count? Shouldn't the resolution remain resolved by the year's end to really qualify as accomplished?

(Seriously, I freaking need to clean this mess of a room this weekend before I completely lose it.)

On to the boxes of underwear themselves...Stephen is very particular about his man-panties. He's always on the hunt for the perfect pair. After buying like ten boxes and trying on a pair at home (because Heaven forbid he try something on in a dressing room or just buy one item in case he doesn't like it), he decided they don't quite live up to his high man-panty expectations and must go back to the store. So like all things we don't know what to do with in the house, they ended up in a pile in the office awaiting their return to the store.

As for Sam, who knows. Maybe he has big dreams of becoming a hunky underwear model himself one day. Or maybe this is just another example of his tendency for man love.

5 comments:

Angela 3/06/2007 7:53 PM  

Hey my Sam can't help his attraction for a cute ass! He is my kittie after all!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 3/06/2007 11:33 PM  

Nothing like some male ass and a little pussy!!!

The Daily Squink 3/08/2007 11:35 AM  

Wouldn't a man-panty be called a "manty"?

All I have to say about the photos on those boxes is "Nicely packed, bag boy." Can you return tried-on manties to the store?

BTW, this is the ORIGINAL Angela. I can say that because I'm older. :P

Kim 3/08/2007 5:43 PM  

Apparently, you can return tried-on manties. This is why you always want to wash your manties before you wear them.

Thank God for profile pictures; otherwise, I would get so confused.

Marmie 3/23/2007 1:52 PM  

Yes, my kitties are acting like 'man love, is on their minds also. Unbelievable antics.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP