Friday, February 16, 2007

My Funny Valentine

This is my Valentine's Day gift from Laurie. I about peed my pants from laughter when she gave it to me. If you are a Simpsons fan, you may recall the episode when one of my favorite characters of all time, Ralph Wiggum, gives this valentine to Lisa and says something like, "I choo choo choose you! Get it? It's a picture of a train!" Seriously, there are very few things funnier than that. Also, we sometimes call our cat, Charlie, "Choo Choo" (Charlie=Char Char=Choo Choo) and I'll carry him around saying, I choo choo choose you, Choo Choo, I choo choo choose you!

Laurie is the best.

1 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 2/17/2007 12:26 AM  

Sorry, Stephen was way more romantic than me!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP