Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Girls Gone Hog Wild

Laurie, Therese, and Angie were sweet enough to come over on Saturday evening for a girls' night of dorky fun. Stephen pampered us by fixing dinner and dessert (though Mr. Barr was too good to eat with us). After much wine, we played a dirty board game, at which time we again tried to include Stephen - we named him our official x-rated terminology looker-upper. We learned what a "Hot Carl" is and what "Snowballing" means - the evening turned out to be as educational as it was entertaining! (And by the way, if you don't know what those terms mean, you don't want to know...unfortunately, Stephen found out there are often surprise video clips lurking along with such definitions.) The highlight of the evening had to be the singing stuffed pig Angie brought with her, which was a birthday gift given to her by her parents. She brought it as a joke; little did she know Therese and I would spend the rest of the evening compromising the pig's integrity.

Four girls + Five bottles of wine = Really bad gang signs (Angie & I appear to be members of the Love Gang?)...

...And sweet pig lovin'.

3 comments:

Angela 12/05/2006 10:15 PM  

Oh yah!!! Kim, I will have to send you my pics....once I figure out how to...there are some pig humping by my fellow "Love Gang" member!!!

Kim 12/06/2006 9:49 AM  

Those are some moments that may be best left forgotten...

Therese 12/06/2006 9:58 AM  

Those are some great pictures Kim! I had a great time! With all the bad news at work I think I'll just sit here, drink my coffee, and post comments on your blog instead of working (:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP