Saturday, October 21, 2006

Why We Can't Get Anything Done

We have three cats, whom I absolutely adore. They're adorable, fluffy, soft, smell nice, and they keep me warm at night. But, my favorite thing about having cats is that they have this skill of knowing when you need to get something done, and then they somehow manage to ruin your plans. For example, this afternoon I was honestly going to do some MUCH needed cleaning in the office - the biggest task in this project being cleaning my hardly used work table. I walk in and what do I find curled up on TOP of the mess? Yes, it was Sophie. And she's so cute and content, I just couldn't move her; that would be cruel and heartless. And since I'm not a cruel and heartless person, I selflessly gave up my dreams of cleaning my desk just so Sophie could sleep peacefully. The things I sacrifice for those I love...

I wonder if she'd be willing to take a nap on top of the toilet, too??

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP