Friday, October 20, 2006

Neener Neener?!

A couple of years ago, I reverted back to my childhood vocabulary and started using the expression, "neener, neener!" I admit, it was annoying, pointless, and may confirm my fear that I have Tourette's, but believe it or not, some people liked it (or at least they humored me and pretended to like it) and so it stuck. Neener can be anything - a curse word (e.g., "oh, neenersticks!"), a pseudonym for a naughty word (e.g., "what a pile of neener!"), but we primarily use it as a term of endearment or as an exclamation when we're really excited. Below is a picture of my 3-year old niece, Ella, who is demonstrating her "neener, neener!" expression.

The truth of it is, I got stuck when trying to think of a name for this pointless, silly blog. I figured anything with neener was a very suitable title. Enough said.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP