Friday, October 28, 2011

He's Almost Four, You know

Asher turns four in just two short months. So hard to believe.  I mean, just look at this big boy!


He's fully potty trained.  And our POOPIES! issues appear to be finally fading away. (Finally!)
  
Unfortunately, he's still a terrible eater.  He seems to be getting worse in that respect!  I think he does it just to drive me crazy.  He derives a certain pleasure in watching me weep when I'm unable to convince him that homemade chicken tenders are the same as the ones you get at a restaurant.  
 

He's the world's best big brother, though, which more than makes up for the pickiness at dinnertime.  True, he does get very upset when Henry snatches a toy away from him or bites him.  Many screams have been shouted for Mommy or Daddy when this happens, but he never retaliates, which has completely shocked me.  He watches out for his baby brother in the sweetest ways.  Henry gets hurt and Asher kisses his boo boo.  He yells at Henry to stay out of the street and takes his hand to guide him to safety.  And if I get upset with Henry, Asher reminds me that Henry doesn't understand because he's just a baby.

I just adore my little Asher Bug who is getting to be less and less little.

2 comments:

Marmie 11/04/2011 10:19 PM  

I agree, he's the sweetest. When he went in to take his nap yesterday, he wanted to kiss sleeping Henry. And last week he screamed to the top of his lungs when Henry picked up a marble. He was afraid he was going to put it in his mouth!! Love that kid!!!

Anonymous,  4/22/2013 12:59 PM  

If you desire to take a great deal from this
piece of writing then you have to apply such methods to your won blog.


Also visit my site :: costs of dental implants

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP