Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Little Less Hair, A Little More Teeth


(1) I hate to say it, but my mother-in-law and my husband were right: Henry's baby locks had grown into a wild and crazy rattail. I mean, Henry is usually wearing more than just a diaper and doesn't drink Mountain Dew out of his bottle - he simply wasn't playing the part of white trash baby very well, no one was buying the act. So, I gave him his first haircut at bathtime, mainly just trimming up the back and sides. He was super squirmy, just like I thought he'd be, which is the reason I'd waited this long to cut it, but I managed not to pierce anyone's skin.

(2) Henry has still been pretty restless at night and cranky at times, and since his first tooth popped through a couple of weeks ago, I figured he probably had another in the works. (I remember with Asher they seemed to come in twos and threes.) Sure enough, this afternoon I felt another sharp little toofer poking out of his bottom jaw, right beside his first one. I hope he uses them for good (eating all his veggies) and not evil (biting his brother or eating my Oreos). Chomp chomp chomp!

3 comments:

The Daily Squink 11/18/2010 9:29 PM  

Sweetest. Picture. Ever!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 11/20/2010 5:21 PM  

He's getting so big! He's darling!

Marmie 11/20/2010 8:39 PM  

Don't you just love those kissable cheeks?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP