Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Rare Photo of the Three of Us Together

I've hung close to a trillion photos in our house over the past couple of months and have discovered something strange - there is a disturbingly low number of photos of the three of us together. There is no shortage in the number of Asher pictures (duh). There is a good amount of pictures of Stephen with Asher, and a fair number of pictures of me with Asher. But of the three of us, together? Honestly, I think the last picture that was taken of our family was from July. Sad, sad, sad.

My goal is to have more pictures taken of us, which may involve me harassing you to be the photographer. This photo was taken by my mom the day before Mother's Day. Next time, maybe I'll be smart enough to suggest we face something other than the sun in our photo.

2 comments:

Dawn 5/15/2009 8:23 AM  

Great picture.

We are the same way...I think our last family photo was at Emerson's baptism.

Marmie 5/17/2009 7:58 PM  

At least you have a beautiful Pink Flowering Dogwood behind you for scenery!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP