Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Much-Needed BFF Fix

Angie made a spontaneous trip down from Chicago to spend the weekend with us, and man did it make me realize how much I miss having close friends nearby. We stayed up until 2 a.m. talking. We watched movies together. We took Asher to the playground. It was very low-key, and very, very nice. And, I can't even begin to describe how much of a relief it was to have an extra set of eyes to help watch Asher Bug. I am currently working on convincing Angie to move to the area so I can get my BFF fix whenever I need it, but in the meantime, I hope she'll come back and visit again soon.

1 comments:

Marmie 4/10/2009 9:18 AM  

Aunt GeeGee is fun to have around. I'd like to see her move south, also!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP