Friday, January 30, 2009

Our New Niece

Meet Lydia Rose Brown, the newest member of our extended family. According to The Daily Squink, she arrived at 3:18 p.m., weighs 7 lbs, 14.5 oz., and is 21 inches long. Oh yeah, and did I mention she's GORGEOUS? Well, duh, that one was a given, I suppose.

I'm so sad we aren't there to shower her with kisses and cuddles, but I guess that's for the best, considering Mommy, Daddy, Rowan, Grandfather, and Marmie are all there hogging her, anyway. We will have our time with her soon enough, oh yes. I will make sure of it.

5 comments:

The Daily Squink 1/31/2009 6:48 AM  

I wish you could have been here too. Although it went so quick of wouldn't have been much of a party.

She is such a sweet little girl but sometimes I think she looks like a troll doll. Is that wrong?

Dawn 1/31/2009 9:08 PM  

She looks so tiny!

Kim 1/31/2009 10:21 PM  

Ang, that's hilarious! All newborns look like troll dolls, if you ask me.

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 2/01/2009 1:02 PM  

I think Lydia is beautiful, I can't get over the dark hair after seeing Asher and Rowan pics for months! I remember when I had Sloan and thought she was so beautiful and years later looked at her newborn picture and died, whew so not beautiful at the time and yes, very much like a troll! Congrats to the whole family!

Marmie 2/04/2009 8:54 PM  

But, you should see Sloan now!!!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP