Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are They Nauseating, or What?!

They really make me want to puke, they really do. Look at how cute and how happy they are! It's as if they're going to meet their daughter tomorrow, or something.

So really, I'm just bitter that I won't be there for the big event. We've got this stupid move in process - finding a house, finishing packing, cleaning, hiring movers, moving, unpacking - and doing all of this with a whiny, clinging child attached to both of our legs. We will be turning over our keys a week from Monday, so we don't have much time to get all of this accomplished, either. What a giant pain in the ass, and what horrible timing. I'd like to go see my baby niece, thank you very much! Hopefully we'll get to make a trip over to see the new addition, along with the old additions, in a couple of weeks, once we're semi-situated in our new home.

Until then, I obviously won't have any of my own pictures or updates to post about Tiberia - including the assignment of a real name to her. Tiffani? Krystal? Angel? Bambi? Skylar? Shameka? There are so many good names out there. I can't wait to hear what they choose. (My bets are on Buffy Rochelle.) Any updates I post will have to be stolen from their site, so you might as well just check it out there first yourself.

1 comments:

The Daily Squink 1/30/2009 9:55 AM  

Uh Kim, it's actually Bambi Rochelle Brown. You were close!

We wish you were here too! It's just not a birthing party unless Kim and Steve are there!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP