Friday, December 19, 2008

Marmie's Christmas Tree Hat

Asher is an awfully lucky little boy to have Marmie in his life to make such painfully cute hats for him. The pumpkin hat was so awesome that it broke my heart to pack it away, but what could I do? Harvest season is over! Thankfully, Marmie came to the rescue and made him another hat, this one for Christmas. As you can see, it's a Christmas tree hat, complete with a yellow "star" at the top, button ornaments, and button toys "under" the tree. Unfortunately, it was just completed a couple of days ago, so we don't have much time before Christmas to show it off. But, I'm thinking it's so darling that it can stay out until we put the real Christmas tree away. And knowing me, that'll be mid-March.

Thank you so much, Maryann! I'm already looking forward to your next creation.

2 comments:

Marmie 12/22/2008 4:22 PM  

I think it will be the apple hat?

Kim 12/22/2008 5:58 PM  

CUTE! I love it. Can't wait!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP