Monday, October 13, 2008

Plum Tuckered Out

What a rough night Asher had tonight - he zonked out in the middle of his dessert of vanilla yogurt and an enthralling episode of Yo Gabba Gabba! Poor baby must have been absolutely exhausted. He's been staying up until around 10:00 most nights, but tonight he passed out before 8:30! Not to mention, I don't think he's ever, EVER fallen asleep in his high chair. You know, that horrible, awful contraption we strap him in and shovel food down his mouth. It's pretty shocking that he was relaxed enough to fall asleep in that torture device.

4 comments:

The Daily Squink 10/14/2008 11:12 AM  

Awww, that is so pitiful!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 10/14/2008 3:40 PM  

Why do all baby's look so darn sweet when they are sleeping. Funny I always seem to want another one when I see a baby sleeping.

Marmie 10/15/2008 7:08 PM  

I have a picture of Wes sleeping in his chair, also. I think I have more pictures of kids sleeping then not.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP