Monday, June 23, 2008

Separated!

Today, Stephen went to West Virginia for work and won't be back until Thursday night. Asher is spending the night at Grandfather Daycare. I'm at home with the kitties.

It is so weird - SO weird - being home by myself. I can't remember the last time I spent the night by myself. I think it's been at least a couple of years. How on earth am I going to sleep tonight? I have no idea.

I miss my boys like crazy. Asher, at least, will be home tomorrow evening. Poor Stephen is stuck in an almost-crappy hotel room by himself. At least, he'd better be by himself. We all know how Stephen is. Actually, his evening sounded like it was going to be pretty exciting. I think he was planning on ordering a steak dinner in, and cruising next door to K-Mart for some air freshener to de-stink his room that was a smoking room just a couple of months ago and to find some disinfectant spray for the sofa in the room.

Stephen, I came across this picture of The Boy - I think Jamie took it a few weeks ago - and thought it'd make you smile. I hope you have a good night, and I hope the bed bugs don't bite. Literally.

(I miss you.)

3 comments:

Dawn 6/24/2008 11:13 AM  

So, did you sleep? I don't know what I would do if I had the house to myself....I bet I would get a solid 8 hours of sleep though.

P.S. Cute pic. It looks like a full tummy made him happy.

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 6/24/2008 11:28 AM  

You honestly need to start drinking wine geez. Is it wrong that I celebrate an empty house?! (:

Kim 6/24/2008 12:42 PM  

Honestly? I DID end up sleeping. And it was GOOD.

If only I'd gone to bed earlier than 12:30... But, I was so productive I just couldn't go to bed!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP