Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Asher's First Crush?

My cousin, Beth, stopped by for a visit with Asher on Saturday and...oh my. I think Asher is in love. He happily rested in her arms for the majority of the three hours she was here and I've never seen him smile and coo so much. It made sense to me - not only because Beth is a cutie but also because she's a nurse. I've found from our doctor's visits that Asher loves all the pretty nurses. Typical boy.

I think I can handle the age difference but I'm not so sure about the whole dating-your-relatives scene. I just don't want to be those kind of people.

2 comments:

Marmie 3/06/2008 5:30 PM  

Good looks run in Bob's family, I see.

The Daily Squink 3/09/2008 5:10 PM  

Rowan has the same socks.

And that is the end of my insightful comment for today.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP