Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sweater Weather Alert!

I realize it's totally lame to post about the weather, but when something other than an alarm clock or my bladder is able to drag my lazy pregnant butt out of bed before 11 a.m. on a Saturday morning, it just has to be documented.

It's currently a crisp 52 degrees outside, with a high today of 67, sunny, and the sky is a beautiful bright blue with fluffy white clouds.

Thank God fall is just around the corner - I love this weather. In celebration, I'm making myself a couple of hard-boiled eggs, toast, and chocolate milk for brunch (in lieu of my usual oatmeal or cold cereal), and afterward, I may even feel motivated enough to clean out the remaining mess of the office that's still lurking in Baby Neener's room. Or at least some of it.

I know how to live it up.

3 comments:

The Daily Squink 9/15/2007 2:43 PM  

Don't worry if you don't get Baby Neener's room done for another couple of months. When that nesting instinct hits, you'll have it done in no time!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 9/16/2007 11:13 AM  

You are so cute how you always get so excited this time of the year!!!

Anonymous,  9/16/2007 11:09 PM  

I second Kim's excitement over sweater season since it is also my favorite time to shop and dress and smell and eat...well, alright fall is my favorite season for everything! Kim, maybe we need to get together and do some shopping! Call me!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP