Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Baby Neener's Future Friends?

I received word today that Dawn is going to be induced into labor this upcoming Monday. I'm so thrilled! I mean, not only because I'm happy that she'll finally get to meet her baby daughter, but because I can get a head start on the approval screening process. See, Dawn and I have decided that our children will be boyfriend/girlfriend and will eventually wed. Dawn, I hope you realize I'm going to need some evenings of watching your child for you so I can get a full grasp of her character and integrity. I don't want my son marrying a floozy, you know. Of course, when Baby Neener arrives, I would highly recommend you do the same thing because with him being my child, he's very apt to have no self control.

And speaking of questionable characters, look at the picture of Rowan I found while perusing The Daily Squink. I guess this picture doesn't surprise me too much, considering the last time I held him he practically mauled me trying to get into my shirt to my boobs. Is this the sort of fellow my child is going to pal around with and look up to?!

10 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 9/04/2007 9:33 PM  

LMFAO!! Awesome picture of baby Rowan!! Can you believe our Dawn is going to be an officially mommy next week!! We are going to be the best Aunts aren't we!!!!

Dawn 9/04/2007 10:17 PM  

Of course my daughter is going to be a floozy...like mother, like daughter (j/k for those of you who don't know me). :)

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 9/04/2007 10:30 PM  

You're a total tramp, Kim and I have been saying that for years, please for "those who don't know me"!! We all know having this baby of yours will do nothing to stop that lifestyle of yours....(:

Anyways, back to Kim and I....could you be anymore excited for Dawn!!!

Kim 9/04/2007 11:16 PM  

I'm jealous of Dawn - I'm ready for Baby Neener to arrive, too!! :) At least this gives me an excuse to buy a cute baby girl outfit this weekend!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 9/04/2007 11:55 PM  

Ohh if you and Stephen need a companion, call me, Drew's going out of town this weekend!! Baby shopping!!!

The Daily Squink 9/05/2007 11:12 AM  

Hee hee - I love that photo. Thanks for the comments on my photos, Kim!

I would be worried if I were you about Baby Neener hanging out with Rowan. Besides being a wild partier, he also has started grabbing his privates, farting very loudly and smellily and demands boob at ear-splitting decibels. He's not a very couth young man.

Jeff 9/05/2007 9:11 PM  

Ahh Rowan, like Father like Son.

Anonymous,  9/05/2007 9:43 PM  

It's just a boy thing...plus he does have Barr blood so...enough said! Boys are the greatest...till they grow up then they can be just plain high maintainence! J/K!

I can't wait for baby Neener to arrive either...this being an aunt thing is starting to grow on me! So, the real question is whether we all have to wait to find out baby Neener's name until after his arrival as with Rowan...hmmm? thoughts to ponder! Love you guys!

Marmie 9/14/2007 12:00 PM  

Where did that pic come from?

Kim 9/15/2007 11:50 AM  

Angela & Jeff have the picture posted on Picassa - they had a link to it on one of their blog posts.

And, Tonya, yes, everyone will have to wait to find out Baby Neener's name. Not because we want to hold you in suspense, but simply because we know the name is apt to change at least a hundred times in the next few months. I think it'd be better for everyone's sanity if we just waited until he arrives and a final decision has to be made.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP