Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bestest Husband Ever

I came home this evening all cranky - which, by the way, is totally not abnormal, but I was much crankier than usual because some of the higher-ups in my company were in for a lovely meeting with my office - to find my darling husband all worked up in a sweat.

"Oh, honey, you painted!" (I am referring to the spot in the family room where touch ups were made on nail pops during our 18-month inspection in JUNE. You know....eleven months ago.)

"Yep. I also painted in there," he says, pointing to the spot in the dining room where a crack in the wall was touched up in DECEMBER for our 2-year inspection. "And, I bought mulch and spread it out around the patio."

The icing on the cake? He also went to the store and bought not one, but TWO packs of buttwipes. That's 100 moist sheets of clean goodness!

Crappiest day ever turned into most awesome day ever (no pun intended). The man knows the way to my heart like the back of his hand.

3 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 5/02/2007 6:49 PM  

Do you rent him out??? (: Stephen rocks!

Kim 5/02/2007 6:54 PM  

Lucky for you, I do rent him out. After all, we have to support this fancy lifestyle of mulch and buttwipes somehow...

Marmie 5/03/2007 5:58 PM  

The cutest baby I ever had!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP