Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why We Can't Get Anything Done: Part VI

Why does it take me all weekend to finish doing the laundry? It could very well be because I'd let it pile up for two weeks and had seven loads accumulated by Friday, coupled with the fact that I'm easily distracted and don't constantly work on it until finished. But, what also doesn't help is Sophie's little fluffy ass sitting in the dryer. Apparently, I made the mistake of turning my back on the dryer for two seconds while the door was opened and in she jumped.

Because she is such a fierce and ferocious cat - look at her, she's like a shark! - I had to leave and let her have her fun time in there. The laundry will just have to wait because it's not worth losing an arm over to the wrath of Mrs. Meowsington.

Side note from Sophie Meowsington: That pathetic woman I live with is a liar. I am just yawning in this picture, and I'm yawning because I was weak with hunger because I had not been fed in SIX WHOLE HOURS. Not only am I not fed every hour on the hour, but I'm also blamed for her laziness. She sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  4/16/2007 4:52 PM  

Who can you believe? Surely, not that cute little lying kittycat? Get a load of those teeth. I wish I had an excuse like this one. My dryer is stacked on top of the washer, even the Colonel won't jump that high. Orrrr can he?

This is from me, Maryann, my password won't work.

The Daily Squink 4/16/2007 5:43 PM  

Hi Kim! I hope you're feeling better now, since the sun is shining, and the wind has blown all the grumples away. Along with everything else that wasn't tied down...

Call me if you want to talk!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP