Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reminds Me of My Niece

My mom called earlier, laughing hysterically. She demanded that we go to Funny or Die and check out this video. We did, and then we laughed hysterically.

I couldn't find a way to post the video directly to my blog from Funny or Die, so I looked it up on YouTube, since it does have that handy-dandy feature. Unfortunately, immediately after I posted it, the video was pulled from YouTube. Bummer.

So, I recommend that you check this out if you haven't already, because I think you'll laugh hysterically, too. After all, I really can't think of anything funnier than Will Ferrell and a drunken, money-hungry toddler.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Daily Squink 4/19/2007 3:10 PM  

Thanks Kim, I did laugh hysterically. And what made it even better is that Will Ferrell was in it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP