Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Heart iPoddeus. (Finally!)

Yet another example of how I'm always the last one to jump on the bandwagon...

Stephen bought an iPod two and a half years ago. Although he claimed it was "our" iPod, it stayed in his car (because, well, he spends his whole day in his car and a man's got to have something decent to listen to during all those hours) and primarily had "his" music on it. But, since I'm not a big technology girl, I really didn't mind not having one. Or being the last person in this country to not have one.

A few months ago, Stephen received a Zune through work, so he cast iPoddeus aside like an old pair of underwear. Because I knew it would be such a time-consuming project, I left all of his music on it and, because I left all of his music on it, I had little desire to listen to it much. Stephen's taste in music isn't bad by any means, which is the problem. There are many, many terribly awful songs out there that I love for some sick reason, and for an even sicker reason he didn't have them downloaded.

With crappy weather on my side, I spent the entire weekend in my pajamas and robe glued to my computer, cleaning out little iPoddeus' playlist and filling him up with all my music, my glorious, glorious music! Coldplay, Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Dave Matthews Band, Sarah McLachlan, Radiohead, Fischerspooner, Beth Orton, Air, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Keane...Oh my! (Okay, and also an assortment of guilty pleasures, like Erasure, Elton John, Mariah Carey, Pet Shop Boys, Tears for Fears, Phil Collins, Queen, Duran Duran, and BeeGees. My project just won't be complete until I have some Debbie Gibson and NKOTB to throw in there, though.) Now I just need a cute little Coach jacket to wrap him up in.

If there is a lack of postings this week, it's probably due to iPoddeus' feeding schedule. His tummy's only full of 2064 songs, and mommy's got a lot more to cram down his throat.

1 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home 2/28/2007 8:19 PM  

You are paying for those downloads right???

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP