Tuesday, January 30, 2007

For The Colts

I received the following forwarded e-mail from Therese this afternoon. I don't know where it came from, but to the person who originated this forward, thank you. To the person who took this photo, you should be applauded. I was at work when I received this, and lucky for me, someone was running the copy machine at the time so my snorts of laughter were muted. I already passed this along to several people, but with the upcoming Super Bowl, I just had to post this for all the Colts fans.

"So this is the guy who's supposed to lead da Bears
to the Super Bowl???"

1 comments:

The Daily Squink 2/05/2007 9:59 PM  

Awww, that's so sad now that the game is all over and done with!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP