Monday, November 06, 2006

A Shout Out to Sloan

Sloan, the eight year old daughter of my good friend, Laurie, was baptized on Saturday evening. Unfortunately, we were unable to attend, as we had the party in Dayton for Adam to attend, but Laurie was kind enough to share this photo with me. You can't really tell from this tiny picture, but Sloan is the cutest little girl and -get this - she's seriously not a brat!! She's one of those rare children you meet who actually support your theory that it's possible for your kids to be different from the rest (i.e., not little monsters). Laurie informed me that everything went really well during the ceremony, except I guess Sloan was just a little miffed that the priest messed up her pretty hair. I laughed when Laurie told me this, because the apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree! Anyway, congratulations to Miss Sloan for this big step in her life and in her faith!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP